Sunday 24 November 2013

PIZZA HUT

Wohooo. Finally pizza hut was coming to changlun. There had one more choose for my meal. Finally can eat pizza hut in my uni life.

new pizza hut shop at changlun

My roommate was online buy an combo set of pizza hut which was normally RM67.90 and discount to RM37.00 for 3 set of large size. Because of lack of worker, there had no delivery service so i and my friends come to changlun here for taking away. Finally, no more tomyam bihun and nasi goreng but its pizza hut as my dinner today!!

receipt
There have 3 motorcycle for the delivery service and the worker there said that there will be has a delivery service for uum soon. This was a big good news for me!!!!


Only the smell of pizza hut already enough to make me felt hungry. Wa. started eating now. Its was so delicious!
Eating pizza hut with all my friends was an enjoyable moment for me. I enjoy this happiness so much!!!!

 3 large pizza hut

 cocacola boom

finish eating

No comments:

Post a Comment