Monday 4 November 2013

ALOR SETAR TRIP

Wohoo!!!! Every tuesday make me so happy because no have class. So we decided to go alor setar for visiting the crystal mountain and buying some crystal. I and my friends rented two car to go there. Unluckily that, our rented car was broken down on the way we are going to alor setar. So one of our car was going to the nearest petrol station to buy the petrol. We were totally spent about an hour to settle it. So finally we reached alor setar crystal mountain there at 5pm. That mountain was closed and there are not allow for visit anymore. I felt so sad because i plan to take some crystal back from that crystal mountain. After that, we go to thr shop there to buy the crystal chain.
There had some law for the crystal which was after we decided to buy a crystal, then it will had an opening ceremony. After that the crystal cannot be wear by another person besides the owner. Well, different colour of crystal had different meaning and bring different luck for the owner.
Purple colour means wisdom Pink colour means love White colour means memory Red color means blood circulation Green colour means health Yellow colour means wealth
There also had some crystal chain that combined different colours that means can bring all type of luck for us. Finally i bought three crystal chain for my mom, sister and me. Today i felt very happy!!!!

 my mom crystal chain

 my sister crystal chain

my crystal chain

No comments:

Post a Comment