Sunday 10 November 2013

BROKEN SHOES

In this semester, my two shoes were broken. I dont know is it means that i was walking too much in this semester?? The most bad thing was my shoe was broke everytime when i was rushing to class. The first time was when i need to rush from dkg 6 to dkg 1. Finally my friend bring my another shoe for me to change.

first time broken shoe

Well, the second time was when i just went out from my room and took a bus to dkg. I realize my shoe was broke when i was on the bus but its too late already. So i was wearing a broken shoes for that whole day.

my second time broken shoe
Finally i bought two shoes at alor setar mall and tiara. Well, i hope that my this two shoes wont break easily.

 my new shoe bought at tiara

my new shoe bought at alor setar mall

No comments:

Post a Comment