Tuesday 22 October 2013

KINDERGARDEN

I used to be a kindergarden teacher when my form six holiday. In that period, I realize that the children are very naive as a white paper. In their life, no more worry and trouble. When they are sad, they will cry loudly and when they are happy, they will smile loudly too. They can direct express their emotion without any conceal. I like their life and I enjoy this job very much too. Finally i quit this job when i was start my uni life.

five years old cute student

Well, when my semester break, i had go back to my kindergarden to visit those my lovely children.

 party time

 peace

my lovely student- venez tee

I felt very happy when i was going there, those children still remember and call me. This happiness was really awesome. And i was also felt that they had already grow up a little bit. In my insight, i thought that teacher was a greatness job.

No comments:

Post a Comment